Data about visitors to our offices/premises
What we collect:
- Monitoring information such as images via CCTV, entrance/exit dates/times, movement within the relevant building via security card system.
- Identification information provided to us by the visitor or the relevant client who invited the visitor (if applicable). This may include details included in copy personal photo and residential ID documents we receive.
- Individual himself or herself
- Recruitment agency
We may use your information for the following purposes, based on the following legal grounds:
- If it is in our legitimate business interests to do so: for security purposes and pursuant to our legitimate interest in maintaining a safe environment, for the purpose of confirming attendance/location of the individual, for determining contract performance (in the case of employees and suppliers), and for use where catering is arranged (in the case of dietary preferences).
- Necessary to protect the vital interests of the individual concerned: for security purposes and in order to maintain a safe
- Compliance with a legal obligation: in order to prevent fraud or money laundering or to comply with any other legal or regulatory requirements.
How we share information
Please note that personal information we are holding about you may be shared with and processed by:
1. Building management and law enforcement authorities, or other regulators or other third parties for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing our compliance with any legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
2. The relevant client who invited the visitor (if applicable) or the relevant individual’s employer or agent.