Michelin House - Reception
Showers for office workers
We have installed showers in many of our serviced office spaces. Why? Being able to freshen up in the workplace has become important to many.
Cycling to work - With the improvement of the tfl cycle lanes in and around London many people now decide to cycle to work. With the help of cycleways, this has linked communities and businesses all over the city. There are also over 800 Santander bike stations with around 12,000 cycles to hire all over London including many in Kensington & Chelsea.
Time to workout - Keeping a healthy lifestyle and a busy career is sometimes a difficult task. Being able to shower at work opens up the chance for clients to visit the gym before work or at lunchtimes. The chance for physical activity can help promote positive mental health, ensuring a happy workplace for all.
After work events - Working in London often means out of hour events or meetings. Having the chance to shower after your working day, ready for the evening is just another added extra you get when choosing an Argyll office.
Argyll Office Facilities
When choosing an Argyll office we want to ensure you get a premium experience with all the added extras needed to make sure your day runs smoothly. Whether you are hiring a private office or using one of our co working spaces you can be confident in finding the facilities you need.
Depending on location these include:
- Shower rooms with complimentary towels and soaps.
- Secure bike storage, allowing you to ride to work and store your bike safely with our covered, secure bike parking.
- Accessible car parking spaces close to our buildings (subject to availability).
- Kitchens with complimentary tea and Nespresso coffee.
- Fast and reliable WiFi connectivity for you and your guests.
- Outdoor spaces including gardens, roof terraces and balconies, offering quiet spaces when you want to step away from your desk.
- Meeting Rooms of all sizes. Ideal for team meets, conferences and events.
- Business Lounges where you can host informal meetings, hotdesk or co-work alongside other members.
Kensington & Chelsea Office Space
More About Kensington & Chelsea
From the moment you step out of Michelin House, you have an abundance of food choices. As well as high-street favourites like Wasabi and Carluccio’s, you can explore the artisanal delights of the Duke of York Square fine food market. Alternatively work up a sweat at PureGym, go for a run in Kensington Gardens or try a body transformation session at Barrecore. The heart of Kensington and Chelsea’s lively social scene is right on the office's doorstep.
Argyll is a collection of exceptional workspaces in central London’s most desirable locations. For over twenty years we’ve been driven by a desire to create the finest workspace experience for our customers. We combine iconic addresses, elegant architecture and design with professional and attentive service. Every detail is considered to ensure our customer’s days run effortlessly.