Michelin House - Terrace
Commercial Bike Storage
Secure cycle racks in commercial premises have steadily increased in availability. As many as 37% of cycling trips are for commuting and business purposes, so storage is a necessary addition to any office building.
There are many storage options available on the market including:
- Bike Shelters & Enclosures
- Two-tier Bike Racks
- Bike Stands & Lockers
- BREEAM Cycle Storage
Responding to the needs of our clients, we have secure bike storage facilities available in most of our offices. At Argyll, we like to do our part in promoting a greener London. Our additional facilities such as showers and cycle racks allow people to be more active on their commute to the workplace. Giving the chance to help improve health and wellbeing, and even increase productivity.
Argyll Office Facilities
When choosing an Argyll office, we want to ensure you get a exceptional experience with all the added extras needed to make sure your day runs smoothly. Whether you are hiring a private office or using one of our coworking spaces you can be confident in finding the facilities you need.
Depending on the location, these include:
- Shower rooms with complimentary towels and soaps.
- Secure bike storage, allowing you to ride to work and store your bike safely with our covered, secure bike parking.
- Accessible car parking spaces close to our buildings (subject to availability).
- Kitchens with complimentary tea and Nespresso coffee.
- Fast and reliable WiFi connectivity for you and your guests.
- Outdoor spaces including gardens, roof terraces and balconies, offering quiet spaces when you want to step away from your desk.
- Meeting Rooms of all sizes. Ideal for team meets, conferences and events.
- Business Lounges where you can host informal meetings, hotdesk or co-work alongside other customers.
Kensington & Chelsea Office Space
More About Kensington & Chelsea
The lively social scene of Kensington and Chelsea is right on the office's doorstep. From the moment you step out of Michelin House, you have an abundance of food choices. As well as high-street favourites like Wasabi and Carluccio’s, you can explore the artisanal delights of the Duke of York Square fine food market. Alternatively work up a sweat at PureGym, go for a run in Kensington Gardens or try a body transformation session at Barrecore.
Argyll offers the most exclusive office environments at the most prestigious addresses in London. Driven by a desire to provide businesses with a sophisticated place to work, meet and host events, we design every element of our beautiful properties to create a lasting impression – on our customers, and their guests.
Our unique combination of distinctive buildings, contemporary yet classic interiors, unrivalled attention-to-detail and consistently exceptional service, defines our signature Argyll experience. We pride ourselves on never imposing our brand on our customers. Instead, our unbranded spaces provide a stylish backdrop, while our empowered team delivers a personal service to support our customers’ success.