The Argyll difference
All our London office spaces offer spaciousness, high-quality furniture and a refined aesthetic, that you can personalise to your tastes and needs. Feel at home in a reassuringly premium workplace where everything’s been considered – and taken care of.
Every private office to rent has the high-speed, reliable broadband and WiFi connectivity your business demands. Work at pace with your own dedicated internet connection, and a private LAN network, with IT support to keep your day running smoothly.
Safety and privacy
Our serviced offices are designed with your privacy in mind. Each space is secure, with sound-proofing, while security is on-site 24/7. Your health is our priority too – we’ve implemented measures in every workspace to ensure your safety.
Personal & attentive service
We go above and beyond to ensure your day runs without interruption. Our team delivers a proactive service that allows you to stay focussed – from greeting guests and handling calls, to organising your next meeting, catering and arranging dry cleaning.
About our London serviced offices
Designed to the highest standards, our serviced offices provide an exceptional work environment for individuals, teams and large organisations. Each office features everything you need to get to work. Enjoy the finest furniture and dedicated high-spec technology, plus professional receptionists to answer all your business’ calls and greet your guests. Here are some of the perks included when you rent our serviced offices:
- High-quality office furniture
- Dedicated bandwidth and a secure private LAN
- Access to our business lounges in any of our locations
- All utilities, security and cleaning included
- Make your chosen location your registered company address
- Preferential rates for meeting room and event bookings
- Cleaning throughout the day to ensure a safe working environment
- Professional receptionists to welcome you and your guests
- Mail handling and in-house telephone answering
- Dry cleaning, taxi and courier booking, printing, admin support
- A calendar of exclusive member events and experiences
- Kitchens with high-quality tea and coffee
The additional services you need
We go above and beyond to support our customers and their businesses. We can offer you a number of services to help your day or event run without interruption.
- Meeting room bookings, with catering if required
- Video Conferencing
- Administrative support
- Access to secure lockers
- Courier booking and postage services
- Printing, copying, scanning, binding and laminating
- Stationery supplies
- Food and beverages arranged
- Taxi services booked
- Dry cleaning or laundry arranged
Bespoke and private serviced offices
For a work environment that is unique to your business, choose a bespoke serviced office. We offer a professional interior design service and will work with you to create a private space that is customised to your tastes and needs.
Add kitchens and showers, select your art, and add branding or bespoke finishings. As well as designing a private office that is exceptionally tailored, our IT specialist will work with you to also specify your IT requirements.
Find the London serviced office for you
Exceptional meeting rooms
Choose the perfect meeting room for your needs, in any of our prestigious London locations.
Host memorable pitches, run inspiring events, or hold those business-critical daily meetings – whenever you need to. Our elegant rooms offer leading technology, with catering and business support services available as required.