Dear team member,
Please remember to wear a face covering in communal areas and corridors and adhere to social distancing guidelines. Everyone has a duty to take care of themselves and those around us - we can help control the virus if we all stay alert.
I’d also like to draw your attention to the steps we are taking as an employer. To help keep everyone safe, Argyll will implement the following:
1. Employees who have symptoms of Covid-19 must remain at home, advise their line manager and HR and make arrangements for a PCR test.
2. If an employee has no symptoms, but is concerned they may have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, we will signpost and support them to obtain a lateral flow test.
3. An employee who tests positive for Covid-19 must notify their line manager and HR immediately. They will be required to self-isolate for 10 days and make their own arrangements for a PCR test (if the positive result was from a lateral flow test).
4. Positive PCR test results must be submitted to HR. All medical records, including Covid test results, are kept in strictest confidence.
5. Argyll will inform our clients where necessary of any positive cases.
6. Any employee who is isolating due to a non-work exposure to Covid will receive company sick pay.
7. All employees must adhere to social distancing guidelines, and wear masks in communal areas. Employees visiting buildings i.e. property services teams and sales must not use the business centre, or go behind reception. Alternative arrangements will be accommodated by the GM of the building as required (i.e. opening a lower ground office to eat lunch).
8. Customer Services - Please encourage all visitors of customers to scan the QR code on the NHS COVID-19 app check-in poster displayed in reception. For visitors without access to the App, please ensure you capture their contact details.
Chief Operating Officer