21 Gloucester Place - Stairwell
Commercial bike storage
Secure cycle racks in commercial premises have steadily increased in availability. As many as 37% of cycling trips are for commuting and business purposes, so storage is a necessary addition to any office building.
There are many storage options available on the market including:
- Bike Shelters & Enclosures
- Two-tier Bike Racks
- Bike Stands & Lockers
- BREEAM Cycle Storage
Responding to the needs of our clients we have secure bike storage facilities available in most of our offices. At Argyll we like to do our part in promoting a greener London. Our additional facilities such as showers and cycle racks allow people to be more active on their commute to the workplace. Giving the chance to help improve health and wellbeing, and even increase productivity.
Argyll office facilities
At Argyll, we want to ensure you get a premium experience when using our office spaces. One way we do this is with the availability of our added extras, allowing your day to run smoothly. Whether you are hiring a private office or using one of our co working spaces you can be confident in finding the facilities you need.
Depending on location these include:
- Shower rooms with complimentary towels and soaps.
- Secure bike storage, allowing you to ride to work and store your bike safely with our covered, secure bike parking.
- Accessible car parking spaces close to our buildings (subject to availability).
- Kitchens with complimentary tea and Nespresso coffee.
- Fast and reliable WiFi connectivity for you and your guests.
- Outdoor spaces including gardens, roof terraces and balconies, offering quiet spaces when you want to step away from your desk.
- Meeting Rooms of all sizes. Ideal for team meets, conferences and events.
- Business Lounges where you can host informal meetings, hotdesk or co-work alongside other members.
Marylebone office space
Our Marylebone offices are uniquely positioned to give easy access to central London. It’s a short walk from various tube lines including the Central and Metropolitan London Underground lines as well as being close to the M4 corridor. You can be at Paddington and Marylebone mainline train stations within a few minutes.
More about Marylebone
Marylebone’s calm atmosphere is proof that your wellbeing is well catered for here. You’re a short walk or run away from Regent’s Park, and all its green space and gardens. Or if you like to ride, join the keen cyclists beating their times on Strava around its perimeter. Go for a workout, swim or steam at urban sanctuary, Third Space, sweat it out in one of TriFit’s signature high-octane classes, or take some time out with a good book at Marylebone Library.
Argyll offers the most exclusive office environments at the most prestigious addresses in London. Driven by a desire to provide businesses with a sophisticated place to work, meet and host events, we design every element of our beautiful properties to create a lasting impression – on our customers, and their guests.
Our unique combination of distinctive buildings, contemporary yet classic interiors, unrivalled attention-to-detail and consistently exceptional service, defines our signature Argyll experience. We pride ourselves on never imposing our brand on our customers. Instead, our unbranded spaces provide a stylish backdrop, while our empowered team delivers a personal service to support our customers’ success.