Cycle to our exceptional offices in iconic Kensington and Chelsea
Cycling to work in London has never been so easy. The mayor of London has made cycling to work easier by expanding and updating cycling routes to make it safer and more accessible to commute around the capital.
One benefit is you don't have to own a bike to get to the office, you can simply hire one from Santander Cycles. There are currently 93 docking stations in Kensington and Chelsea and approximately 2,180 individual docking points.
How it works
Santander Cycles is a public bike sharing scheme designed for short journeys in London.
- You can buy an annual membership if you are a regular user or pay a daily access fee.
- A 24-hour membership cost £2 for 24 hour access as long as your journey is less than 30 minutes. If it's longer than 30 minutes, you will pay £2 for every 30 minutes.
- Yearly membership is £90 which is equivalent to 25p per day.
- Bikes are available 24 hours a day from bike stations across the borough and most of central London.
- The scheme is simple: hire a bike, ride it where you like, then return it to any docking station. You can check where the nearest bike station to you is using the Santander Cycles website or app.
- For questions about the Santander cycle hire scheme, you can call there Contact Centre on 0343 222 6666.
Kensington and Chelsea offices
The nearest Santander Cycles bike stations to Michelin House are:
Sloane Avenue, Knightsbridge - 27 bike spaces
Denyer Street, Knightsbridge - 30 bike spaces
Michelin House is a beautiful art-deco building diligently renovated into an outstanding office. This one-of-a-kind workspace includes spectacular meeting rooms, a spacious executive business lounge and a sun-trapping roof terrace ideal for outdoor events.
Inclusive extras include secure bike storage, shower rooms and a modern kitchen with complimentary tea and Nespresso coffee. Perfect for the cyclists amongst you to freshen up before starting your work day.
This prestigious location is also easily accessible by other modes of transport. If you use the London Underground lines you can reach the venue by taking the Circle, District or Piccadilly lines. Alternatively, if driving, there is a public car park within 100 metres of the building.
More about Kensington & Chelsea
Kensington and Chelsea is home to Notting Hill, the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace. Famous for its museums, including the V&A and Natural History Museum. High end universities, theatres and galleries, this London neighbourhood has much to offer. Explore Portobello Road's infamous antique market Relax and unwind in Holland Park with its peacock-dotted Kyoto Garden. If food and drinks are required, choose one of the area's many outstanding pubs, bars and restaurants.
Argyll offers the most exclusive office environments at the most prestigious addresses in London. Driven by a desire to provide businesses with a sophisticated place to work, meet and host events, we design every element of our beautiful properties to create a lasting impression – on our customers, and their guests.
Our unique combination of distinctive buildings, contemporary yet classic interiors, unrivalled attention-to-detail and consistently exceptional service, defines our signature Argyll experience. We pride ourselves on never imposing our brand on our customers. Instead, our unbranded spaces provide a stylish backdrop, while our empowered team delivers a personal service to support our customers’ success.